Become a Trainer
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Training
Designed for facilitators, moderators, coaches and leaders the training gives an introduction to the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and teaches how to run your own workshops.
- Getting to know the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology for the first time
- Areas of application for LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
- Requirements for successful use
- Course of a LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshop
- Hands-on sample project with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
All trainers are certified and experienced LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® facilitators.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements, time and location of your training – inhouse or virtual.
Duration: 1 Day+
Format: Offline & Online
Equipment: Buy or Rent
Leaders, Managers, Agile Coaches, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Team & Project Leads
Stefan Kopp (Clarity+)
Stefan is an Agile Solutions Consultant and Systemic Management Coach with many years of experience as team leader, product owner and scrum master with a background in software engineering.
Always undogmatically, with a wide variety of agile approaches, methods and practices he can ideally accompany you and your team on the way to agile work, new leadership and more clarity.
– IHK certified data processing merchant
– Systemic Management Coach (SMC) – QG SMC tested
– Systemic Team Coach (STC) – QG SMC checked
– Emotional Performance Profile Expert (EPP)
– Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
– Trained Facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method and Materials